View all facilities
- Disc Golf
- Drinking Water
- Irrigated Grass
- Open Play Area
- Picnic Facilities
- Walking Path
The Cam-Plex Park features many trees, large grassy areas, playground equipment, and disc golf. Individuals are also able to rent areas of the park including shelters, WPA Building, and a garden area. The park is maintained by the Campbell County Parks and Recreation.
- Campbell County Parks and Recreation takes reservations one year in advance of the rental date. The park has five shelters that may be reserved May 1 through September 30th. The WPA Building may be reserved year round. All reservations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- For more information call 307-682-7406. All payments are required at time of reservation. WPA keys must be checked in/out Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Recreation Center Reservation Desk.
- Reservations may be made in person only at the control desk: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- An initial deposit of $250 is required for damages to park property, litter cleanup and/or an alcohol permit if requested. The deposit will be refunded if an inspection of the reserved site shows that no damages to park equipment or property have occurred and that there are no excessive accumulations of trash on the grounds.
- All vehicle traffic is restricted to established roads and parking areas.
- All park pavilions and the WPA building areas are closed at 10:00 p.m. daily.
- Insurance may be required for specific events.
| Shelter Rental|| $20 daily|
| WPA Building|| $35 per hour ( May - Sept )|
$45 per hour ( Oct - April )
|Deposit|| $250 refundable|
|Location||Tables/Capacity||Electricity|| BBQ Grill|
| WPA Building|| 10 tables/60 chairs||Yes||No|
| Garden Area/Fountain|| No tables/chairs||No||No|
| Shelter #1|| 8 picnic tables||Yes||Yes|
| Shelter #2|| 5 picnic tables||Yes||Yes|
| Shelter #3|| 8 picnic tables||Yes||Yes|
| Shelter #4|| 9 picnic tables||Yes||Yes|
| Shelter #5|| 15 picnic tables||Yes||Yes|
| Shelter #6|| 4 picnic tables||Yes||Yes|