- Ball Field
- Basketball Court
- Drinking Water
- Irrigated Grass
- Open Play Area
- Picnic Facilities
- Picnic Shelters
- Soccer Field
- Tennis Court
- Walking Path
- Campbell County Parks and Recreation takes reservations one year in advance of the rental date. Park Shelters may be reserved May 1 through September 30th. The WPA Building is available for rent year round. All reservations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- For more information call 307-682-7406. All payments are required when reservation is made.
- Reservations may be made in person only at the control desk: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- An initial deposit of $250 is required for damages to park property, litter cleanup and/or alcohol permit if requested. The deposit will be refunded if an inspection of the reserved site shows that no damages to park equipment or property have occurred and that there are no excessive accumulations of trash on the grounds.
- All vehicle traffic is restricted to established roads and parking areas.
- All park pavilions and the WPA building areas are closed at 10:00 p.m. daily.
| Shelter Rental|| $20 daily|
|Deposit|| $250 refundable|
|Shelter||Tables||Electricity|| BBQ Grill|| Located Near|
| Shelter #1|| 10 tables||No||Yes|| Playground, restrooms, tennis courts,|
easiest for elderly individuals
| Shelter #2|| 4 tables||No||Yes|| Smallest Shelter - parking lot|
| Shelter #3|| 4 tables||No||Yes|| Sampson, Goatroper, and Baseball|
| Shelter #4|| 4 tables||No||Yes|| Largest play area and restrooms,|
no vehicle access, top of hill next to playground