How do I sign up for Medicaid?
You may apply for Medicaid/Kid Care CHIP or for Medicaid/Kid Care CHIP application status please call 1-855-294-2127, or 1-855-329-5204 TTY/TDD. You may also apply on-line at,

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a Tattoo Parlor Permit?
2. Where do I obtain food permits?
3. How do I sign up for Medicaid?
4. How do I obtain travel vaccines?
5. How soon before traveling outside of the United States do I need to start vaccines?
6. Where do I get medication to prevent malaria?