Follow these steps:
- Go to the online catalog.
- Click the “Login” link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your library card number and PIN, then click the “Login” button.
- If you do not know your PIN, call the library and we can look it up for you. Gillette residents should call 307.682.3223, Wright residents should call 307.464.0500.
- Click the "my Account" link in the upper right corner.
- The "Checkouts" tab will show everything checked out on your card and allow you to renew all items or just individual items.
You may also use the WYLDcat mobile app for Android or iOS. WYLDcat Mobile can be found by searching WYLDcat, Wyoming Libraries, or WYLD in your app store.
WYLDcat Mobile Features
- Login with your library card and PIN to see your library’s version of the app
- Search materials in your library or find digital materials such as ebooks and audiobooks
- Renew materials, place holds, and pay fines
- Find links to your library’s social media
- View your virtual library card and link additional cards to your account (e.g. family members)
- Scan a barcode to look up an item in the app
- Optional features may vary by library, including calendars of library events and other links of local interest
- Find library branches nearby. This feature displays information about the library including hours and a map link to get directions
If you have any trouble, email the library staff.