If I can’t make it to court, who do I need to contact?
If you’re represented by an attorney, contact your attorney. If you’re proceeding on your own (known as pro se), you need to call the appropriate court. Check your ticket. If you were advised to appear in Municipal Court, you need to contact Municipal Court at 307-686-5254 or at the following address:
Gillette City Hall
201 E. 5th St.
Gillette, WY 82717

If Circuit Court is where you need to be, contact Circuit Court at 307-682-2190 or at the following address:
Campbell County Courthouse
500 S. Gillette Ave.
Suite 2200
Gillette, WY 82717

Show All Answers

1. Who initiates charges against a criminal suspect?
2. Can an individual initiate criminal charges against another?
3. I see where the County Attorney’s Office does some civil work. What kind of civil work does the office do?
4. If I can’t make it to court, who do I need to contact?
5. Can I talk with a prosecutor about my case?
6. Where can I go to obtain official or certified copies of court documents?
7. I have a ticket I need to pay. Where do I pay that ticket?
8. Where do I find information about a sex offender in my neighborhood?