The open period for the sale and use of fireworks is from 12:01 AM, June 21, 2019 to 12:01 AM, July 7, 2019. During this time period, the following terms and conditions apply:
- No fireworks shall be ignited within 100 feet of a residence.
- Any fireworks ignited shall be done so that it does not cause a fire.
- Possession, sale, or use of fireworks commonly referred to as “pop bottle rockets” is prohibited.
- All fireworks shall be banned on Public Land Board grounds during the week of July 1st, except for the display presented by Campbell County Parks & Recreation.
- All Fireworks vendors must register and provide contact information with the Campbell County Fire Department.
Please click on the following links to view the two resolutions in their entirety: RES 2003 Fireworks Resolution 2019 and the RES 2002 Fireworks Storage 2019.