The library has a variety of audio-visual equipment available for checkout at the Circulation desk.
Visit the Technology Center for:
- Computers for internet access and word processing
- Copy, fax and scan-to-email
- 3D printing - make three-dimensional (3D) objects in plastic or other filament material
- Digitization Station - convert VHS, cassette tape, or film negatives to digital form; Adobe Creative Cloud software for print, sound or video editing
- Sound Lab - record podcasts, oral history, music and more
- Video Recording Studio - perfect an entrepreneurial pitch, create product photography, film a vlog, and more