Land Recordings

All real property records such as deeds, mortgages, releases, covenants, and others are placed on permanent record. This office also records military discharge papers upon request.

Also located in the Recording Department are:

  • Land survey corner records
  • Maps of surveys that are not subdivisions
  • Mining claims
  • Real property records (deeds, leases, mortgages, and contracts)
  • Resolutions
  • Subdivision records (plats, subdivision permits, and covenants)

All records except military discharge papers are open to the public.

To request military service records including a DD214 you may also visit the following website:

Recording Recommendations

Please format documents with a top margin of 1.5" and a font size of no less than Calibri 12 point.

Recording Requirements

A document must be legible and reproducible. W.S. 18-3-402(viii). Colored copies and maps are not recommended.

iDOC Market

Campbell County's recorded documents are available on the web at Customers can subscribe and have access, view and/or print images. 

  • Grantor/Grantee indexing began on 8/1/2006.  Currently, images and legal descriptions are available from December 23, 2019 to present Validation date.

Notary Public Applications and Information:

All information can be obtained from the Secretary of State website at or you may reach the Wyoming Secretary of State's Office at (307)-777-5335


Statement of Consideration - Required for all documents transferring surface rights.

Fee Schedule

For Mechanics Liens, contact our office to obtain forms.

Helpful Information

  • The Recorder’s Office does not provide research services.
  • The Land Records Vault is open to the public Monday through Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
  • The Recorder’s Office accepts cash, checks or money orders.
  • The Recorder's Office does not e-file. 
  • Plat and corner records are available on the Campbell County website under GIS & Maps.
  • Please call (307) 685-8061 with any questions or concerns.