- Your Government
- Wright Branch
Wright Branch Library
The Wright Branch Library offers the same wide-ranging access to collections and materials as the library in Gillette.
- 7 PC computers with Internet, Microsoft Office and wireless printing.
- Printing & copying (black and white, 10¢ a page, and color, 50¢ a page).
- Dedicated children’s area.
- A public meeting room that can seat up to 60 people.
- Reading area with a beautiful fireplace.
- Wi-Fi access during open hours.
- Storytime (ages 3-6 years) - Preschool aged children will love singing, dancing, stories, and crafts with our children’s librarians. Wednesdays at 11:00 am September to May.
- Tiny Tots (ages 18 months-3 years) - Join us for Tiny Tot Storytime or Tiny Tot Play (they alternate Thursdays) at 9:30 am September to April. Geared toward toddler age children, Tiny Tot Storytime will enjoy stories, nursery rhymes and fingerplays. Tiny Tot Play is a focused playtime with sensory and motor-skills activities and interactive opportunities.
- Young Adult Programs (ages 10-18) - Thursdays September to May after school tween and teen patrons can join us for crafts, breakout rooms, movies, and trivia days. X-box gaming is offered one to two Fridays a month with 30 minute time slots from 1:00-4:30 pm.
- Adult Programs - Enjoy evening programs to learn about genealogy, weather, gardening, repurposing, and our popular Homestead Series monthly from September to May.
- Monthly Book Club - A fun time for adults to gather and discuss a variety of books selected by our patrons. The last Tuesday of the month enjoy discussion questions and conversation about that month’s book.
- Tech Classes - From phones and tablets to computers and software these classes are here to help with any tech questions you may have. Learn how to create a resume, a spreadsheet, clean-up your computer, or learn your new device after purchase. Classes are Tuesdays once a month September to May.
- Summer Reading for all ages - During June and July join us Wednesdays for a variety of programs to celebrate reading. From magicians to puppets to our final summer blowout water fight we will have you hooked on fun all summer long. Children and Teens can earn prizes by reading and doing activities in their summer reading logs while Adults can enter for a chance to win weekly prize basket.
Check our interactive calendar for dates and times or download our newsletter calendar in PDF format.