Parks and Facilities

County Parks

Reserve a County Park

Are you interested in using or renting a park in Campbell County? To make a Cam-Plex Park reservation or a Bicentennial Park reservation, call 307-682-8527 or reserve in person Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Recreation Center, located at:
250 Shoshone Ave.
Gillette, WY 82716

City Parks

If you do not see the park that you are interested in, it is probably one of the city parks within Campbell County. This city parks map identifies the city and county parks across Gillette and Campbell County. City parks may be reserved online, by calling the City of Gillette Parks Division at 307-686-5275, or by visiting the City West offices at:
611 North Exchange Ave.
Gillette, WY 82716

All reservations can be made before 4 p.m.