Thanks to the Wyoming Community Foundation, Libraries Build Business, and The Library Foundation Inc. your library in Gillette offers, free of charge, patrons and small business owners the tools to create their own professional videos using our Wyoming Library to Business Video Lab. Our video production space contains pre-set high-quality sound and lighting in front of a green screen to help simplify video production. The result is a studio experience that provides a consistently high-quality result packaged on a thumb drive in a standard format video file ready for you to edit into an amazing video. We also provide access to high quality editing software for patrons to use including Adobe Premier Pro and Camtasia. The best part? It's completely free!
Grow Your Business or Career with Video
Use the Video Lab to:
- Record testimonials
- Perfect your entrepreneurial pitch
- Add green screen graphics for a fun social media ad
- Create your vlog or podcast
- Practice and critique your interview skills
- Produce a self-tape for auditions
- Record a PSA for your nonprofit
- Demonstrate your product
- Show how your business is responsive to community needs
Quick Start Guide
The Video Lab is, by definition, super easy to use; but there are still a few things you will need to do to prepare yourself for using the space and equipment. Follow these steps to guarantee an enjoyable and effective visit.
- Reserve the Video Lab - Give us a call at 307.687.0115 or stop by the Technology Center to reserve the Video Lab at a time that works for you.
- Watch Our How-To - Watch the introductory video on how to use the Video Lab to get a quick tutorial on the equipment and process.
- Bring Your USB - Bring a USB drive with at least 4 GB of space. 1 GB = approximately 10-15 minutes of video footage.
- Check In - Check in with at the Technology Center when you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
- Record! - Record your video in the Video Lab using our easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Check Out - Check out at the Technology Center desk before you leave.
Have questions about the Video Lab?
We're more than happy to answer all your questions, help you schedule an appointment to test it out, and talk to you about unique ways to use the space. Just give us a call at 307.687.0115 or stop by the Technology Center to talk to one of our trained staff members.