Public Records Request

To start a public record request please do the following:

  1. Fill out the Public Record Request Form
  2. Email the filled out Public Record Request form to:
    Mail it to: 500 S Gillette Ave, STE 1100, Gillette WY 82716
    Deliver in person to 500 S Gillette Ave, Suite 1100