Concealed Weapons Permits
The Campbell County Sheriff's Office processes Concealed Weapon Permits for the State of Wyoming. To apply for a Concealed Weapon Permit you must apply with the county sheriff within the county in which you reside. View more information about on Wyoming Concealed Carry Permits.
Concealed Application can be downloaded from the State of Wyoming's Website. Applicants who reside in Campbell County must bring their completed application to be processed at 600 W Boxelder Road, Gillette, WY 82718, between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. To facilitate the application process please follow these guidelines:
- $64 money order payable to Division of Criminal Investigations (DCI) *This fee is non-refundable if your application is denied by the State of Wyoming. ($40 DCI Application processing fee)($24 FBI fingerprinting process fee)
- $20 cash or money order payable to the Campbell County Sheriff's Office. ($10 processing fee)($10 fingerprint fee)
- Please fill out ALL boxes of the application and DO NOT SIGN until you are witnessed by a Wyoming Notary.
- All applicants must be fingerprinted. Fingerprint cards will be provided by the Sheriff's Office.
- Fingerprints will be taken between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. We make every effort to take your fingerprints in a timely manner. However, depending on staffing levels on any particular day it can take up to 45 minutes to have your prints taken.
- The permitting process can take up to 90 days and the permit is valid for five (5) years.
****** NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED ******
- If your permit is expired for more than six (6) months after the expiration date you will need to begin the application process over again.
- Completely fill out a Concealed Weapon Renewal Application.
- $45 Money order payable to DCI.
- $10 cash or money order payable to CCSO.
- $10 LATE FEE for expired permits less than six (6) months.
For name changes, change of address or to apply for a lost or destroyed permit please follow the link below for forms on the State of Wyoming's website. These applications will be processed through the Campbell County Sheriff's Office between the hours of 8am - 5pm. There is a $5.00 (certified funds only) processing fee payable to the Sheriff.
Concealed Weapons Resources
- Concealed Firearm Statute
- Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation Concealed Firearms Permits Frequently Asked Questions