Did you just purchase property and need an address? Are you adding a new home to your property? The Campbell County Planning and Zoning Division is responsible for issuing all addresses in Campbell County. Addresses are not valid unless issued by the office. Please see the City of Gillette/Campbell County Addressing Standards for more information.

Forms are available below to help you get started in obtaining a new address for your property, changing your existing addresses or naming a road outside of a platted subdivision. There is also a checklist of required items to turn in with your request for a new physical address. Having all the information will help to expedite your request.

Items needed to request a new address:

  • Completed New Address Request Form
  • A copy of your recorded deed, providing the legal description & proof ownership
  • A conceptual site plan of your property and development
  • The site plan needs to include the exact location of your approach/driveway off the access road. Addresses are issued based up your approach location, not necessarily your home site.

Please send all forms and requests to the Planning and Zoning Office.

Address Applications