Alive at 25
The Alive at 25 Course is a 4.5 to 5 hour driver's awareness course designed by the National Safety Council for young drivers under the age of 25 years of age. More young people die as a result of traffic crashes than any other cause... 11,000 per year. Of those who have attended the Alive at 25 Course, that number is reduced by 74%. The course is designed to save lives through education, so young drivers won't have to learn the hard way that safe driving is a serious matter.
Defensive driving classroom curriculum
Gain awareness and develop strategies to keep safe on the road
Decision-making and responsibility-taking
Learn through interactive media, workbook exercises, role-playing, and class discussions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is important to note that IF YOU DO participate in the Alive at 25 Course and YOU DO NOT provide a successful completion certificate to the Campbell County Attorney’s Office prior to your court date, it may not be reviewed for other alternatives and you will need to attend Court.
How Could Alive at 25 Benefit Me?
- No Court appearances
- No fine will be collected
- Possible No Record of Conviction for the offense(s) on your driving record. (There will be a note of a dismissed charge for the citation that you are taking the class.)
- You could learn some valuable information on ways to be a safe and responsible driver.
- Participating in this course may help you avoid having your automobile insurance rates rise.
The Wyoming Highway Patrol, together with the Campbell County Attorney's Office, is pleased to offer the Alive at 25 courses to drivers under the age of 25 years, who meet the following criteria:
- Individual is under the age of 25 years when the citation is received
- Individual has received bondable and ELIGIBLE traffic offense(s) in the same incident (at the bottom of the citation there is a notation that a bond can be paid in lieu of attending court)
- Offense occurred in Campbell County, Wyoming
- Has no more than one prior traffic offense in the past 5 years
- Has not taken the Alive at 25 Course previously for court attendance
- No accident was involved
- If under the age of 18 years, your parent(s) or guardian(s) agree that you can participate in the program. View and download the form that needs to be completed and signed by your parent(s) or guardian(s) and provided to the Course Instructor on the day of the attended course.
IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENROLL
- Enroll online for the Alive at 25 Program within five (5) business days of receiving a citation
- Choose the $35.00 program fee Court Involved Option
- Please enroll at the Alive at 25 website and follow the instructions
- After you have completed the Alive at 25 Course, you must provide a copy of the certificate of completion to the Campbell County Attorney's Office within five (5) business days of completion of the course by one of the following methods so that the citation can be reviewed and potentially dismissed. Failure to provide this certificate to the Campbell County Attorney’s Office within this time frame could result in your citation remaining in court and your citation not being reviewed by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office for possible dismissal.
How to Deliver certificate of completion to the Attorney's office
- Hand Deliver to the Campbell County Attorney's Office
Campbell County Attorney's Office
Attention: Alive at 25
500 South Gillette Ave. Ste. B200
Gillette, WY 82716
- Fax: (307) 687-6441
If you intend to pay the bond amount at the bottom of the citation, rather than participating in the Alive at 25 Course, or appear in court, the bond amount will need to be paid to the following:
Bond payments (fines) can be mailed to: Credit Card Payment (Additional Fee Applies)
Campbell County Circuit Court Call: (307) 682-2190
500 South Gillette Ave
Gillette, WY 82716
On Class Day, Bring the Following Materials:
- Photo ID (if available).
- Arrive on time, late arrivals are not allowed to attend and may be required to reschedule.
- Refreshments and a light snack may be provided, see "Course notes" upon enrollment.
- The Course lasts approximately 4.5 to 5 hours and participation is mandatory you are required to attend and participate in its entirety.
Contact Wyoming Highway Patrol at (307) 685-5970 or the Campbell County Attorney's Office at (307) 687-6307.