Domestic Relations

Under the direction of the Wyoming Supreme Court, the Citizen’s Access to Courts Committee (CACC) developed packets of forms and instructions for Pro Se (representing yourself) litigants to use in certain domestic relations cases. The supplying of these forms in cooperation with the CACC and supreme court should not be construed as an endorsement by either the court or the Clerk of District Court’s office of the use of these forms. This office continues to recommend to Pro Se litigants that they contact an attorney.

These packets are available online at no cost by going to the the Wyoming Judicial Branch resource and accessing the "Self-Help Center" at that site. You may also purchase a printed packet at this office, as well as at any Clerk of District Court’s office in the state of Wyoming. Each packet is $10. The packets must be purchased in person, and no refunds will be given for returned packets. The following packets are available:
  • Divorce with children
  • Divorce, no children
  • Answer to divorce with children
  • Answer to divorce, no children
  • Petition for order to show cause
  • Petition to modify child custody
  • Petition to modify child support

Additional Forms Available at this Office

  • Financial affidavit (for use in domestic relations cases involving child support). This form is also available online and can be accessed by visiting the Wyoming Judicial Branch.
  • Request for court-appointed attorney (for use in juvenile court cases only)
  • Request for setting / notice setting hearing (must be accompanied by appropriate motion or petition, for which no forms are individually available). The Wyoming Judicial Branch website may have the necessary forms and instructions for your situation
If you wish to speak to an attorney please call the Attorney Referral number (307)632-9061 to help you locate an attorney in our area. Legal Aid of Wyoming is also available if you qualify (877)-432-9955.